Saturday, October 3, 2009

My juice feast progress

So far so good! Day 1 was a lot easier than I thought it would be. I had a dentist appointment that morning so I packed up my juice and my large jar of water and headed out. My son saw me carrying my water and wanted his own bottle as we were leaving for school. Here is a picture of my large mason jar filled with water and my big juice. I can't believe it all fit in my cup holder.



The rest of my day went pretty smoothly I did everything I normally do. It felt a little odd not to be eating anything. When I went to the grocery store I saw that organic cauliflower (my favorite) was on sale. I wanted to buy some so badly, but I didn't. I did go to bed early that night which really helped.

Day 2 started off really well, then by the afternoon I was struggling. I made a really nasty juice for lunch that I only drank half of. I was also feeling really emotional and a little cranky. But I made it through! Watching the daily videos Natasha at Raw Radiant Health created for the group really helped me out a lot. It helped me to realize all that what I was going through was just a normal part of the detox process. I lovin' the group support, it makes a huge difference.

Now I'm on day 3! I woke up this morning feeling better than I did last night, so that was progress. Today will be a challenge since it is Saturday, It will be tough to be around people and not eat. Also my son is home from school and my husband will be working all weekend so that will be tough. I am definitely not going to stay at home all day. I have to go out and do what I normally do. If I can get through today the rest should be a breeze,or so I hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment