Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's time for a juice feast!

Photo taken by color line

I have decided to go on a juice feast! Starting tomorrow morning I will drink nothing but freshly juiced fruits or vegetables for 10 days. With a juice feast you can drink as much as you want to. As apposed to a juice fast where you are limited to the amount you drink. I should have enough energy to exercise, work and function like a normal person.
I'm a little nervous about it because I really like to eat and I don't like to get too hungry. Actually my stomach is growling already just thinking about it.

I am not doing this alone I am part of a group that Natasha at Raw Radiant Health started. She will help us along on our journey. She has created an online forum so we can interact with each other. This will make the feast much easier than if I were doing it alone.

The great part about feasting/fasting is that it gives the body a rest so it can heal itself. According to other people who have gone on these juice feasts, I should have some sort of breakthrough and mental clarity. Hopefully I'll make it through all 10 days, why does that sound like a really long time to me now.

Well I'm off to bed now, I am supposed to eat dinner early and go to bed early. More on my progress tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment